Thursday, March 10, 2016

WW Week 8 Update with MS


Well, I thought I would give you and update on my Weight Watchers weight loss journey as I have completed week 8. I am down a total of 8lbs. I have been finding that this program is all coming back to me and I feel I am just back in the saddle, sort of speak. This is not my first time joining after all.  I have been working with the MS Monster within as I also have had to manage a little stress last week that hit me from behind.

I have to admit to being a "Scale Aholic".  You know those annoying people who have to step on the bathroom scale every morning after they do their morning visit to the loo? Yes, I am one of those, ones who registers and plans out the days eating by if I have gained or lost any weight. Yes, while this stress hit I gained weight but, am very pleased I managed to get it off before my weigh in yesterday. Wednesday. I usually weigh-in in the morning on my scale and in the evening at the meeting scale, which is always the same so far. However, yesterday we have been experiencing very mild temperatures and has created Fogg from the snow melting so fast, so I did not attend my evening meeting last night. I do not feel comfortable traveling in foggy weather when you can hardly see 3 feet in front of you.

Yesterday I did manage to reach my Fitbit step goal and I will today as well.  I know this as I walked on my treadmill reaching almost 3 miles.  I can feel I have over did myself and have decided to cancel going uptown this afternoon.  

I would love to hear if you too are using WW, Weight Watchers, as your way of losing weight.  I would love to hear how your journey is going as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your thoughts....