Tuesday, February 2, 2016

MS Has Made Me


Today I am thankful for my family I have and have put here.....

Let us just say; My in home and out of house ...... family. 

At this time, I have a husband of 28 years, whom I love dearly. 

One; A 25 young business family man, with a thriving, cute, energetic little boy bundle, I call; "Nannas' Super Star".  Who looks just like his Dad.  He's carefree and delightful as both his parents. 

Two; A 22 year old daughter and her mate, with a fur baby. He is not pro-ceived as, "just a dog!" . Having a personality of a well behaved child.

Third; A 21 year old young family man/ volunteer fireman,  of a beautiful, smart young girl,  who is, "Nanna's Princes". Caring and comical like her father and with a cuteness if her mother. 

I can not say enough of how much I love and am proud I am of them all.

They all work so  hard to make ends meet, just as many of your families do. I can not explain how much they  mean to me. But just to say, they are my life, is an understatement. 

I ; wake, breathe eat and thrive from the presents of each of them and their family. They give me the reason I breathe and keep up the fight, not giving up or give in to my daily struggles. Some days I pop in to see them, just to re-energize my being. 

 I can't phrase and give them enough credit for the lives they have created for themselves as well as those who love them and enjoy their presence. I am so proud of not only who they have grown to become but,  the lives they have created with their families  and friends. 

I know I am their mother and I reserve the right to brag about them. You know, if it was not for them,  I don't know I would not be who and where I am today, mentally and physically. 

My husband who thanks me  often and keeps reminding me, that it is I, who keeps our family together.... though tears and laughter. Good times and bad.

Please understand, having a chronic illness like Multiple Sclerosis, it has changed our lives. Once so young and now living their own journey. They are all that I have to hold on to, who give me hope for my future. 

They are who push me forward each  and everyday, through thick and thin. They are always here for me when I need  hand, or just to let me know they are thinking of me throughout their busy lives. 

This is my family. I am so proud and thankful to be gifted to have them in my life. MS has made me slow down, enjoy the small things in life and cherish those around me. That includes, all of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your thoughts....