Saturday, January 10, 2015

2015 Playing It Forward

Today I managed to push myself out the door and went Cross Country Skiing, despite the is cool  weather being -12'C w/Wind Chills being -18!. Warmer then it has been mind you.  As this is the first time in 2 years!  The snow is deep and I am thankful my dogs went in front of me following a privies broken trail, to make it much easier for me.  It still was a hard leg workout, however I managed without falling. I feel very proud of myself and is a great accomplishment  being my balance has been slightly off.
My legs are sore and I am hoping my after workout drink replenishes my muscles. I have added a scoop of creatine to also help prevent tomorrows soreness of my activity.  I was only out there for 30 minutes, but seems much longer.  It feels good to get out and do something that I use to love doing as a child growing up.

It has been 3 hours since I have came in to rest.  Hoping that I have not over done it as I am feeling head pressure and my eyes hurt as well as pulsing/twitching. That is okay, I do know its just the MS monster within that is trying to stop me from moving once again.

Looking out as I write this now, it appears I went at the right time of the day, as the wind is blowing trees and are waving and blowing the snow off the branches.

Until Next Time.  Never Give Up and its never too late.....