Saturday, January 2, 2016

Desires for 2016; Resolutions.


Well, I am not one to make goals or New Year Resolutions. They always seem to not workout the way I want them too. So, I look at it like this; "Why set myself up for failure when I am meant to succeed?" I want this year to be my best year ever!

I believe I have a wonderful life. I have worked hard for the things I have gained and for those that are around me today. I have done all that I have ever wanted.  I also have achieved more then I ever thought I would up to today. This is how I feel anyway. 

People often set goals up in the new year and achieve them and some don't, disappointing themselves.  Well, for me all I want is to reach the point where I feel strong and healthy. Most of all, keep my illness under control.  I plan on doing this by putting my own needs and wants first before others. 


You maybe thinking that I am being selfish by saying and doing this. I am telling you, it is the totally opposite. You see, in 2015, I have learned that by not putting my needs first, I can not be here, nor enjoy those I love, the way I want to.

So, I will continue to struggle and get my health under control by moving more and eating better. I will continue to learn to be a better person but watching and reading self help information. 

Just as every ending has a new beginning, I will end 2015 and begin with placing myself first. I will be making this lifestyle change.  

What are your desires for 2016? Please sure your desires with me and post them in a comment bellow.

Wishing you and yours a blessed year filled with nothing but good health and happiness in 2016. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your thoughts....