Monday, January 25, 2016

A gift of walking in the northern Moon light


MS and Living Life

Walking alone this evening allowed me to take in my surroundings.  The moon is shining bright, the snow is glittering, dancing around the shadows of its trees within the picture perfect beautiful landscape before me.

As I breathe, I can feel a fresh bite from the cool air, enters my lungs.  I can not only see the stress exist my body with each breath but, I feel it as my lungs and shoulders becoming lighter with each exhale.

Theres is a  sound of the loud crunch from the cold snow with each step I take, was like music to my ears. Which brought a feeling of peacefulness. A peacefulness, leaving me feeling as though I was in a presence of many Angels surrounding me.

An experience that made me feel and think; "What a beautiful night. What a gift it is to able to experience such beauty! I am so thankful to be able to enjoy this moment on this evening, while living in Northern Ontario." What a gift! What an experience!

People we live in a rushed world.  Don't forget to stop, slow down and enjoy these small precious moments we are given in our lives.

Wishing you all the best,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your thoughts....