Friday, April 24, 2020

Hello April 2020

Before something great happens, everything falls apart.  Now that is a great quote for this post!

Wow it is hard to believe the time as zoomed by so fast and it is now 2020. How fitting this quote is as it seems my health and wellness fell apart and I look forward in seeing the great things that lay ahead for us.

As my readers could assume that yes I have had health issues and I had to stop blogging for a bit.  I really hope to get back at this blog and sharing how my life is, as I am living with Multiple Sclerosis now?

I have been having relapses and I have had new lesions on my brain.  Now recently in February 2020 my last MRI report has came back saying I have had two lesions that have grown. I have been living with this illness now, soon to be 10 years.  I am struggling physically but still walking without aid of any kind.  So I think I am doing pretty good.

So, yes it seems things have to fall apart before before great things happen.  I do believe this year great things are going to happen for many of us.   Positive mindset is my key this year to any success.

I am hear and I am still fighting back to gain this health and wellness thing.  I will not give up.  It is time I start sharing once again.  I look forward in spending some time here with you as I share things of interest that benefits me with this chronic illness called M S.  Hoping it may help you or others as well.

Thank you,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your thoughts....